Career Opportunities with K L Giddings Ltd Precision engineering is an exciting and rewarding sector of industry to work in. At K. L. Giddings we are proud of our commitment to invest in the workforce and to continually grow the business for the future. Our success relies on maintaining a team of talented people with the enthusiasm and drive to overcome the everyday challenges that engineering can bring. We operate a training program which is developed to provide not only our trainees and apprentices but all members of staff with new skills allowing them to progress within the company. If you are looking for a new challenge, K L Giddings offer excellent working conditions, a competitive salary package along with bonuses. Our Health and Safety programme ensures that we follow the best practice as an employer and have written policies and procedures to facilitate this. Current Vacancies
CNC milling Programmer, Setter operator.
CNC MILLER (Programmer/Setter/Operator)
We require a skilled individual to join our well-established Precision Engineering company based at our Sawston site manufacturing components for industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Bio-Science and Medical technology.
• Programming and operating our multi axis Huron CNC Machining Centre.
• CAD Programming on GibbsCam (Training Provided)
• Cutting tool selection and work holding tool design.
• Creation of machine set up sheets & operator work instructions.
• Monday to Friday 40hrs on a Flexitime basis
Skills and Experience Required of The CNC Programmer:
• Working knowledge of Siemens control
• CAD Programming experience
• Possess strong computer skills
• Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.